During the last 2 years we made significant improvements throughout the Club. The projects undertaken include pitch drainage, walking track at main pitch, low level lighting around main field, tuck shop and patio area at main stand along with upgrading our goal mouths to artificial surfaces. We will continue to progress numerous projects as listed on our brochure below in 2021.
We also opened our much needed New Youth Club in June 2019 the facility will provide numerous activities to the Club and wider community. Our Social Club also underwent a major refurbishment in early 2019 the work included new entrance, games room, new seating , flooring, lighting, fireplace as focal point along with refurbished toilets and a coffee machine. There is now live entertainment on a regular basis along with pool, darts, snooker, bingo etc. It also caters for Birthday, Wedding parties, Funerals, Anniversaries and Dinner Dances. If you haven’t already visited we would encourage you to do so as it well worth a visit. We would also ask you to publicise our latest initiatives among family, friends and club members etc and encourage them to contribute towards our future success in helping make our goals a reality.
We would like to thank you for any financial assistance you have provided throughout the years and in particular during the Covid pandemic more recently. Your contributions have been crucial to Club survival and are a key contributor in offsetting expenses. We would encourage you to become involved in our regular fundraisers in 2021 if you’re not already doing so when hopefully our lives will get back to normality.
Please click on the following links for further information.
Regular income is key to future development and to do so we will need the support of all members. To download our Standing Order Form Click Here. Please return completed forms to Fundraising Committee, Clann Éireann Social Club, 53 Lake St., Lurgan, BT67 9DT.
Lottery rules and conditions listed below.
1. Payment of prizes is dependent on member’s subscription being fully paid at the time of the draw.
2. Match three numbers pays £60 if only 1 winner, £30 each for 2 winners and £20 each to 3 or more winners.
3. In the event of more than one winner, the Prize Fund will be shared.
4. Lottery membership commences on the first Sunday following approval of your application.
Approval is complete only when written confirmation is received from Clann Eireann.
5. The jackpot will accumulate by £50 eack week.
6. Clann Eireann is responsible for checking entries and advising winners. (No later than Wednesday
following draw date)
7. Each panel guarantees entry into a Direct Debit Lottery Members Prize draw first prize £250,
second prize £150, third prize £100 to be held at the Annual Dinner.
8. All names and number selections will be publicly posted in Clann Eireann Social Club.
9. Prize winners names may be published in a club news sheet, website, or other publication.
10. Members bank details will be held in the strictest confidence.
11. Members will receive a copy of this mandate for verification.
12. Members may withdraw at any time. Please advise Clann Eireann in such an event and note (1) above.
Life Membership Application
Life Membership of the Club shall be open to all applicants, provided such applicants, having been accepted for membership, shall abide by the Constitution and Rules of the Club.
All applications should be submitted in writing or email and addressed to the ‘ Main Committee ‘ applications must be approved by the main committee at the monthly meeting before membership is granted.
Voting rights of life members will be as outlined in the Constitution and Rules of the Club. It does not cover annual registration fees but entitles ones spouse to Life Membership.
The Management Committee shall have the power to cancel the membership of any individual who fails to abide by the Constitution and Rules, provided such member has been given written notice of such breach of rules, and been given the opportunity of being heard in his/her own defence.
Once membership is granted the options to pay are as follows,
1. Once off payment £340 plus £10 loyalty card – method of payment cash or cheque payable to Clann Eireann GAC and returned to the address below.
53 Lake Street
Your continued support is very much appreciated.
Clann Eireann Management Committee.